IEEE Based Research & Development
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE, read I-Triple-E) is a professional association headquartered in New York City that is dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence. It has more than 425,000 members in more than 160 countries, about 51.4% of whom reside in the United States. Website : www.ieee.org
The IEEE corporate office is on the 17th floor of 3 Park Avenue in New York City. The IEEE is incorporated under the Not-for-Profit Corporation Law of the state of New York in the United States. It was formed in 1963 by the merger of the Institute of Radio Engineers (IRE, founded 1912) and the American Institute of Electrical Engineers (AIEE, founded 1884).
The major interests of the AIEE were wire communications (telegraphy and telephony) and light and power systems. The IRE concerned mostly radio engineering, and was formed from two smaller organizations, the Society of Wireless and Telegraph Engineers and the Wireless Institute. With the rise of electronics in the 1930s, electronics engineers usually became members of the IRE, but the applications of electron tube technology became so extensive that the technical boundaries differentiating the IRE and the AIEE became difficult to distinguish. After World War II, the two organizations became increasingly competitive, and in 1961, the leadership of both the IRE and the AIEE resolved to consolidate the two organizations. The two organizations formally merged as the IEEE on January 1, 1963.
Notable presidents of IEEE and its founding organizations include Elihu Thomson (AIEE, 1889 -- 1890), Alexander Graham Bell (AIEE, 1891 -- 1892), Charles Proteus Steinmetz (AIEE, 1901 -- 1902), Lee De Forest (IRE, 1930), Frederick E. Terman (IRE, 1941), William R. Hewlett (IRE, 1954), Ernst Weber (IRE, 1959; IEEE, 1963), and Ivan Getting (IEEE, 1978).
IEEE's Constitution defines the purposes of the organization as "scientific and educational, directed toward the advancement of the theory and practice of Electrical, Electronics, Communications and Computer Engineering, as well as Computer Science, the allied branches of engineering and the related arts and sciences." In pursuing these goals, the IEEE serves as a major publisher of scientific journals and organizer of conferences, workshops, and symposia (many of which have associated published proceedings). It is also a leading standards development organization for the development of industrial standards (having developed over 900 active industry technical standards) in a broad range of disciplines, including electric power and energy, biomedical technology and healthcare, information technology, information assurance, telecommunications, consumer electronics, transportation, aerospace, and nanotechnology. IEEE develops and participates in educational activities such as accreditation of electrical engineering programs in institutes of higher learning. The IEEE logo is a diamond-shaped design which illustrates the right hand grip rule embedded in Benjamin Franklin's kite, and it was created at the time of the 1963 merger.
IEEE has a dual complementary regional and technical structure with organizational units based on geography (e.g., the IEEE Philadelphia Section, IEEE South Africa Section) and technical focus (e.g., the IEEE Computer Society). It manages a separate organizational unit (IEEE-USA) which recommends policies and implements programs specifically intended to benefit the members, the profession and the public in the United States.
The IEEE includes 38 technical Societies, organized around specialized technical fields, with more than 300 local organizations that hold regular meetings.
The IEEE Standards Association is in charge of the standardization activities of the IEEE.
- Web Based IEEE Papers ( Free Download ) :
IEEE Paper Title Download Link 1. A Scalable Server Architecture for Mobile Presence Services in Social Network Applications IEEE(2013)
-Chi-Jen Wu, Jan-Ming Ho, Member, IEEE, Ming-Syan Chen
2. Achieving Secure, Scalable, and Fine-grained Data Access Control in Cloud Computing IEEE(2013)
-Shucheng Yu, Cong Wang, Kui Ren , and Wenjing Lou
3. A Semantic web: Intelligence in Information Retrieval IEEE(2013)
-Jenice Aroma R, Mathew Kurian
4. Web User Clustering Analysis based on KMeans Algorithm IEEE(2013)
linHuaXu , HangZhou
5. Facilitating Document Annotation using Content and Querying Value IEEE(2012)
Eduardo J. Ruiz , Vagelis Hristidis , Panagiotis G. , Ipeirotis
6. Attribute-Based Encryption With Verifiable Outsourced Decryption IEEE(2013)
Junzuo Lai, Robert H. Deng, Chaowen Guan, and Jian Weng
7. Defeating SQL Injection IEEE(2013)
Lwin Khin Shar and Hee Beng Kuan Tan,
8. Discovering the Top-k Unexplained Sequences in Time-Stamped Observation Data IEEE(2013)
--Massimiliano Albanese, Cristian Molinaro, Fabio Persia, Antonio Picariello, V. S. Subrahmanian
9. Protecting Sensitive Labels in Social Network Data Anonymization
-Mingxuan Yuan, Lei Chen, Member, IEEE, Philip S. Yu, Fellow, IEEE, and Ting Yu
10. Collaborative Policy Administration IEEE(2013)
--Weili Han, Zheran Fang, Laurence T. Yang, Gang Pan, and Zhaohui Wu,
11. Genetic Based Scheduling In Grid Systems: A Survey IEEE(2013)
Joshua Samuel Raj 1 , Riya Mary Thomas 2
12. Privacy Preserving Association Rules in Unsecured Distributed Environment Using Cryptography IEEE(2013)
-Ashish C. Patel! , Udai Pratap Rao2, Dhiren R. Patee
13. On the Design of Mutually Aware Optimal Pricing and Load Balancing Strategies for Grid Computing Systems IEEE(2013)
-Qin Zheng and Bharadwaj Veeravalli
14. Research of Network Convergence-Oriented Open Service Platform Architecture IEEE(2012)
-Xiaoshan Ge, Meina Song, Junde Song
15.Semantic-Aware Metadata Organization Paradigm in Next-Generation File Systems IEEE(2012)
--Yu Hua, Hong Jiang, Yifeng Zhu, Dan Feng, Member, IEEE, and Lei Tian
16. The problems in Campus Network Information Security and Its Solutions IEEE(2010)
17. Anomaly Detection Using Negative Security Model in Web Application IEEE(2013)
-Auxilia.M , Tamilselvan.D
18. Protecting Sensitive Labels in Social Network Data Anonymization IEEE(2013)
-Mingxuan Yuan, Lei Chen, Philip S. Yu, and Ting Yu
19. Applying Correlation Threshold on Apriori Algorithm IEEE(2013)
-Anand H.S. , Vinodchandra S.S.
21. Beyond Text QA: Multimedia Answer Generation by Harvesting Web Information IEEE(2013)
-Liqiang Nie, Meng Wang,Yue Gao, Zheng-Jun Zha, and Tat-Seng Chua,
22.Distributed Cooperative Caching in Social Wireless Networks
-Mahmoud Taghizadeh, Kristopher Micinski, Charles Ofria, Eric Torng, and Subir Biswas
23. GAMANET: A Ganatic Algorithm approach for Hierarchical Group Key Management in Mobile Adhoc Network IEEE(2013)
24.HBPR: History Based Prediction for Routing in Infrastructure-less Opportunistic Networks IEEE(2013)
-Sanjay K. Dhurandher1, Deepak Kumar Sharma2, Isaac Woungang3, and Shruti Bhati1
25. Knowledge Discovery and Retrieval on World Wide Web Using Web Structure Mining IEEE(2010)
-Sekhar Babu, Boddu1 V.P Krishna, Anne1 Rajesekhara Rao, Kurra2 Durgesh, Kumar Mishra
26. Mining Generalized Fuzzy Association Rules fromWeb Logs IEEE(2010)
27. Nymble: Blocking Misbehaving Users in Anonymizing Networks IEEE(2011)
- Patrick P. Tsang, Apu Kapadia, Member, IEEE, Cory Cornelius, and Sean W. Smith
28. Web Object Block Mining Based on Tag Similarity IEEE(2010)
- Rui Liu1, Rui Xiong2, Kun Gao3
29. A Flexible Approach to Multisession Trust Negotiations IEEE(2012)
-Anna C. Squicciarini, Elisa Bertino, Fellow, IEEE, Alberto Trombetta, and Stefano Braghin
30. Software Fault Prediction Models for Web Applications IEEE(2010)
-Le Truong Giang , Dongwon Kang , Daejeon, Doo-Hwan Bae
31. Ranking of Web Documents using Semantic Similarity IEEE(2013)
--Poonam Chahal*, Manjeet Singh**, Suresh Kumar***
33. Privacy-Preserving Distributed Profile Matching in Proximity-based Mobile Social Networks
-- Ming Li, Shucheng Yu, Ning Cao and Wenjing , Lou,
36. PMSE: A Personalized Mobile Search Engine
--Kenneth Wai-Ting Leung, Dik Lun Lee, and Wang-Chien Lee
37. Revisiting Defenses against Large-Scale Online Password Guessing Attacks
---Mansour Alsaleh, Mohammad Mannan, and P.C. van Oorschot, Member, IEEE
- Wireless Based IEEE Papers ( Free Download ) :
Wireless IEEE Paper Title Download Link 1. A Hop-by-hop Reliability Support Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks
-Haejun Lee, Yangwoo Ko, Dongman Lee
2. Multi-Channel Multi-Path Video Transmission over Wireless Sensor Networks IEEE(2013)
-Syed Muhammad Asad Zaidi1, Jieun Jung1, Byunghun Song1, Hyungsu Lee1, Hee Yong Youn2
3. Secured Fuzzy Based Routing Framework for Dynamic Wireless Sensor Networks IEEE(2013)
4. Implementing Adaptation and Reconfiguration Strategies in Heterogeneous WSN IEEE(2013)
A. Di Marco, F. Gallo
5. Relay Selection for Geographical Forwarding in Sleep-Wake Cycling Wireless Sensor Networks IEEE(2013)
K.P. Naveen, Student Member, IEEE, and Anurag Kumar, Fellow, IEEE
6. Compressed-Sensing-Enabled Video Streaming for Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks IEEE(2013)
Scott Pudlewski, Student Member, IEEE, Tommaso Melodia, Member, IEEE, and Arvind Prasanna
7. SinkTrail: A Proactive Data Reporting Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks IEEE(2013)
Xinxin Liu, Han Zhao, Xin Yang, and Xiaolin Li
8. Distributed Cooperative Caching in Social Wireless Networks IEEE(2013)
--Mahmoud Taghizadeh, Kristopher Micinski, Charles Ofria, Eric Torng, and Subir Biswas
10. Community-Aware Opportunistic Routing in Mobile Social Networks IEEE(2013)
--Mingjun Xiao, Jie Wu, and Liusheng Huang
11. Privacy-Preserving Distributed Profile Matching in Proximity-based Mobile Social Networks IEEE(2013)
Ming Li, Shucheng Yu, Ning Cao, and Wenjing Lou,
12. A Scalable Server Architecture for Mobile Presence Services in Social Network Applications IEEE(2013)
-Chi-Jen Wu, Jan-Ming Ho, Member, IEEE, Ming-Syan Chen,
13. ALERT: An Anonymous Location-Based Efficient Routing Protocol in MANETs IEEE(2013)
-Haiying Shen, Member, IEEE, and Lianyu Zhao, Student Member, IEEE
14.Packet-Hiding Methods for Preventing Selective Jamming Attacks IEEE(2012)
-Alejandro Proan'o and Loukas Lazos
15.Vampire Attacks: Draining Life from Wireless Ad Hoc Sensor Networks IEEE(2013)
--Eugene Y. Vasserman and Nicholas Hopper
16. Toward a Statistical Framework for Source Anonymity in Sensor Networks IEEE(2013)
-Basel Alomair, Andrew Clark, Jorge Cuellar, and Radha Poovendran,
17. Toward a Statistical Framework for Source Anonymity in Sensor Networks IEEE(2013)
-Basel Alomair, Member, IEEE, Andrew Clark, Jorge Cuellar, and Radha Poovendran, Senior Member, IEEE
18. PMSE: A Personalized Mobile Search Engine IEEE(2013)
-Kenneth Wai-Ting Leung, Dik Lun Lee, and Wang-Chien Lee
19. IP-Geolocation Mapping for Moderately Connected Internet Regions IEEE(2013)
-Dan Li, Jiong Chen, Chuanxiong Guo, Yunxin Liu, Jinyu Zhang, Zhili Zhang, and Yongguang Zhang
20. Enhanced Performance of AODV with Power Boosted Alternate Path IEEE(2013)
--C.Nishanthini1, G.Rajkumar2, G.N.Jayabhavani3
21. A Privacy Preserving Solution for the Protection Against Sybil Attacks in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks IEEE(2013)
-Bayrem TRIKI1, Slim REKHIS2, Mhamed CHAMMEM3, and Noureddine BOUDRIGA4
22. CAH-MAC: Cooperative ADHOC MAC for Vehicular Networks IEEE(2013)
-Sailesh Bharati, , and Weihua Zhuang,
23. A Node Management Scheme for R2V Connections in RSU-Supported Vehicular Adhoc Networks IEEE(2013)
Wen-Hsing Kuo, Yen-Shien Tung and Shih-Hau Fang
24. GAMANET: A Ganatic Algorithm approach for Hierarchical Group Key Management in Mobile Adhoc Network IEEE(2013)
25. A Multilateration-based Localization Scheme for Adhoc Wireless Positioning Networks used in Information-oriented Construction IEEE(2013)
26. Secured Fuzzy Based Routing Framework for Dynamic Wireless Sensor Networks IEEE(2013)
27. Novel Wireless Sensors Network Routing Approach for Industrial Process Control IEEE(2013)
28. Improve Efficiency and Reliability in Single-Hop WSNs with Transmit-Only Nodes IEEE(2013)
- Jia Zhao, Chunming Qiao,
29. On Redundancy Identification in Randomly Deployed WSNs, Another Perspective IEEE(2013)
Luhutyit Peter Damuut
30. WEIGHTED TREE BASED ROUTING AND CLUSTERING PROTOCOL FOR WSN IEEE(2013)
Riham S. Elhabyan, and Mustapha C.E. Yagoub
31. The Design and Implementation of A General WSN Gateway for Data Collection IEEE(2013)
--Newlyn Erratt and Yao Liang
32. Security in Wireless Sensor Networks: Issues and Challenges IEEE(2013)
--Al-Sakib Khan Pathan , Hyung-Woo Lee , Choong Seon Hong
33.Implicit Security Authentication Scheme in Wireless Sensor Networks IEEE(2010)
--Haiguang Chen1, XinHua Chen2, Junyu Niu1
34. Multipath Routing over Wireless Mesh Networks For Multiple Description Video Transmission IEEE(2013)
Bo Rong, Yi Qian, Kejie Lu,
35. A Mobile-agent Security Architecture IEEE(2010)
36. Addressing Secure Data Routing Scheme for Heterogeneous Sensor Networks IEEE(2013)
--Pardeep Kumar, Md. TftekJlar Salam-, Sang-Gon Lee, HoonJae Lee
37. Towards Realizable, Low-Cost Broadcast Systems for Dynamic Environments IEEE(2013)
---Christos K. Liaskos, Sophia G. Petridou, and Georgios I. Papadimitriou,
38. SKEW: An Efficient Self Key Establishment Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks IEEE(2009)
--Mohsen Sharifi, Saeid Pourroostaei Ardakani, Saeed Sedighian Kashi
- Image Processing IEEE Papers ( Free Download ) :
Image Processing IEEE Paper Title Download Link 1. Advanced Image Encryption and Decryption Using Sandwich Phase Diffuser and False Image along with Cryptographical Enhancement IEEE(2010)
-Abraham Panicker.Oa, A.Jabeenaa, Abdul Hassan Mujeebb
2. Digital Watermarking with Copyright Authentication for Image Communication IEEE(2013)
3. An Edge Based Blind Watermarking Technique of Medical Images without Devalorizing Diagnostic Parameters IEEE(2013)
--Nilanjan Dey, Prasenjit Maji, Poulami Das, Shouvik Biswas, Achintya Das, Sheli Sinha Chaudhuri
4. Reversible Data Hiding in Encrypted Images by Reserving Room Before Encryption IEEE(2013)
Kede Ma, Weiming Zhang, Xianfeng Zhao, Member, IEEE, Nenghai Yu, and Fenghua Li
6. Implementation and performance analysis of DCT-DWT-SVD based watermarking algorithms for color images IEEE(2013)
7. A Wavelet based Image Watermarking Technique using Image Sharing Method IEEE(2013)
8. A Modified Moment-Based Image Watermarking Method Robust to Cropping Attack IEEE(2013)
--Tianrui Zong, Yong Xiang, and Suzan Elbadry
9. Optimized 3D Watermarking for Minimal Surface Distortion IEEE(2013)
--Adrian G. Bors, Senior Member, IEEE, and Ming Luo
10. Digital Watermarking using DWT and DES IEEE(2013)
--Nirupma Tiwari , Manoj Kumar Ramaiya , Monika Sharma
11. ROBUST WATERMARKING OF AES ENCRYPTED IMAGES FOR DRM SYSTEMS IEEE(2013)
V.Chandra Prasad , S.Maheswari
12. A Watermarking Based Medical Image Integrity Control System and an Image Moment Signature for Tampering Characterization IEEE(2013)
-G. Coatrieux, H. Huang, H.Z. Shu, L.M. Luo, Ch. Roux
13. Improved Histogram Bin Shifting based Reversible Watermarking IEEE(2013)
-Pasunuri Nagarju, Ruchira Naskar and Rajat Subhra Chakraborty
14. Hierarchical Super-Resolution-Based Inpainting IEEE(2013)
-Olivier Le Meur, Mounira Ebdelli, and Christine Guillemot
15. An Adaptive Gray-Scale image Watermarking Scheme using Smooth and Edge areas of an image
--Nagaraj V. Dharwadkar , B. B. Amberker
16. Scalable Face Image Retrieval Using Attribute-Enhanced Sparse Codewords IEEE(2013)
-Bor-Chun Chen, Yan-Ying Chen, Yin-Hsi Kuo, and Winston H. Hsu, Senior Member, IEEE
17. Digital Image Watermarking Based on Texture Bloclk and Edge Detection in the Discrete Wavelet Domain IEEE(2013)
-Yingli Wang, Xue Bai*, Shuang Van
- IEEE Network and Security Papers ( Free Download ) :
IEEE Network and Security Paper Title Download Link 2. Toward a Statistical Framework for Source Anonymity in Sensor Networks IEEE(2013)
--Basel Alomair, Andrew Clark, Jorge Cuellar, and Radha Poovendran
4. Beyond Text QA: Multimedia Answer Generation by Harvesting Web Information IEEE(2013)
--Liqiang Nie, Meng Wang, Yue Gao, Zheng-Jun Zha, and Tat-Seng Chua
5. Identity-Based Secure Distributed Data Storage Schemes IEEE(2013)
--Jinguang Han, Willy Susilo, and Yi Mu
6. Facilitating Document Annotation using Content and Querying Value
--Eduardo J. Ruiz , Vagelis Hristidis , Panagiotis G. Ipeirotis
7. Attribute-Based Encryption With Verifiable Outsourced Decryption IEEE(2013)
--Junzuo Lai, Robert H. Deng, Chaowen Guan, and Jian Weng
8. Defeating SQL Injection IEEE(2013)
Lwin Khin Shar and Hee Beng Kuan Tan,
9. Discovering the Top-k Unexplained Sequences in Time-Stamped Observation Data IEEE(2013)
Massimiliano Albanese, Cristian Molinaro, Fabio Persia, Antonio Picariello, V. S. Subrahmanian
11. NICE: Network Intrusion Detection and Countermeasure Selection in Virtual Network Systems IEEE(2013)
--Chun-Jen Chung, Pankaj Khatkar, Tianyi Xing, Jeongkeun Lee, and Dijiang Huang
12. Collaborative Policy Administration IEEE(2013)
Weili Han, Member, IEEE, Zheran Fang, Laurence T. Yang, Gang Pan, and Zhaohui Wu
13. Genetic Based Scheduling In Grid Systems: A Survey IEEE(2013)
Joshua Samuel Raj 1 , Riya Mary Thomas
14. On the Design of Mutually Aware Optimal Pricing and Load Balancing Strategies for Grid Computing Systems IEEE(2013)
Qin Zheng and Bharadwaj Veeravalli, IEEE
15. HBPR: History Based Prediction for Routing in Infrastructure-less Opportunistic Networks IEEE(2013)
--Sanjay K. Dhurandher1, Deepak Kumar Sharma2, Isaac Woungang3, and Shruti Bhati1
21. Privacy Preserving Association Rules in Unsecured Distributed Environment Using Cryptography IEEE(2013)
--Ashish C. Patel! , Udai Pratap Rao2, Dhiren R. Patee
22. Generation of a new IDS Test Dataset: Time to Retire the KDD Collection IEEE(2013)
--Gideon Creech, Student Member, IEEE, and Jiankun Huy
23. An Improved Feature Selection Algorithm Based on MAHALANOBIS Distance for Network Intrusion Detection IEEE(2013)
-Zhao Y ongli
24. Novel Intrusion Detection System integrating Layered Framework with Neural Network IEEE(2013)
25. An Analysis of Supervised Tree Based Classifiers for Intrusion Detection System
Sumaiya Thaseen , Ch. Aswani Kumar
26. Intrusion Detection Technique by Using K-Means , Fuzzy Neural Network and SVM Classifiers IEEE(2013)
--A.M.Chandrasekhar , K. Raghuveer
27. Multi-Classification Approach for Detecting Network Attacks IEEE(2013)
--A.Kumaravel , M.Niraisha
28. Secure Group Communications Using Key Graphs
--Chung Kei Wong, Mohamed Gouda, and Simon S. Lam,
29. Scalable Hierarchical Access Control in Secure Group Communications
--Yan Sun and K. J. Ray Liu
30. Research of Network Convergence-Oriented Open Service Platform Architecture IEEE(2010)
Xiaoshan Ge, Meina Song, Junde Song
31. The Convergence-Guaranteed Random Walk and Its Applications in Peer-to-Peer Networks IEEE(2008)
-- Ming Zhong, Kai Shen, and Joel Seiferas
32.Stateful Public-Key Cryptosystems: How to Encrypt with One 160-bit Exponentiation IEEE(2006)
-- GUO Yi-ming , WANG Zhi-jun
33. RR-TCP: A Reordering-Robust TCP with DSACK IEEE(2002)
-- Ming Zhan, Brad Karp , Sally Floyd
34. A Framework for Network Security Situation Awareness Based on Knowledge Discovery IEEE(2010)
--Fang Lan , Wang Chunlei , MaGuoqing
35. The problems in Campus Network Information Security and Its Solutions IEEE(2010)
--Security and Its Solutions Cuihong Wu
36. A Security Routing Algorithm of P2P Network Based on Asymmetric Nested Encryption IEEE(2010)
--Chuiwei Lu , Zhengbing Hu
37. Reputation-based Systems within Computer Networks IEEE(2010)
--Malohat Ibrohimovna , Sonia Heemstra de Groot
38. Using IP Networks as a Deviceless Storage for Future IEEE(2010)
--Portable Computers , Borhanuddin Mohd Ali, Sabira Khatun
39. Network Security for QoS Routing Metrics IEEE(2010)
--I.A. Almerhag , A.A. Almarimi , A.M. Goweder
40. The problems in Campus Network Information Security and Its Solutions IEEE(2010)
--Security and Its Solutions Cuihong Wu
42. The Design and Implementation of Host-based Intrusion Detection System IEEE(2010)
--LIN Ying , ZHANG Yan , OU Yang-Jia
43. Fast Convergence with Fast Reroute in IP Networks IEEE(2013)
--Glenn Robertson, James Bedenbaugh, Srihari Nelakuditi
44. Fast Recovery from Dual Link Failures in IP Networks IEEE(2010)
--Shrinivasa Kiniy Srinivasan Ramasubramaniany Amund Kvalbeinz Audun F. Hansenz
45. Research on the Improved Security Mechanism of BGP IEEE(2010)
--Junchun Ma , Yongjun Wang
47. Numeric To Numeric Encryption of Databases: Using 3Kdec Algorithm IEEE(2009)
--Kamaljit Kaur , K.S Dhindsa , Ghanaya Singh
48. Seifert's RSA Fault Attack: Simplified Analysis and Generalizations IEEE(2005)
--James A. Muir
- Cloud Computing ( Free Download ) :
Cloud Computing IEEE Paper Title Download Link 1. Achieving Secure, Scalable, and Fine-grained Data Access Control in Cloud Computing IEEE(2013)
-Shucheng Yu, Cong Wang, Kui Ren , and Wenjing Lou
2. Application of Cloud Model in Intrusion Detection IEEE(2013)
3. Cloud Computing for Mobile Users: Can Offloading Computation Save Energy? IEEE(2013)
--Karthik Kumar and Yung-Hsiang Lu
4. A Secure Erasure Code-Based Cloud Storage System with Secure Data Forwarding IEEE(2013)
Hsiao-Ying Lin, Member, IEEE, and Wen-Guey Tzeng, Member, IEEE
5. Efficient Distribution of Virtual Machines for Cloud Computing IEEE(2010)
---Matthias Schmidt, Niels Fallenbeck, Matthew Smith, Bernd Freisleben
6. Serviceware - A Service Based Management Approach for WSN Cloud Infrastructures
--Susan Rea, Muhammad Sohaib Aslam, Dirk Pesch
- Data Mining IEEE Papers ( Free Download ) :
IEEE Paper Title Download Link 1. Attribute-Based Encryption With Verifiable Outsourced Decryption (2013 )
-Junzuo Lai, Robert H. Deng, Chaowen Guan, and Jian Weng
2. A Survey on Semantic Web Service Discovery (2013)
-Malaimalavathani. M, Gowri. R
3. A Semantic web: Intelligence in Information Retrieval (2013)
-Jenice Aroma R, Mathew Kurian
4. Ranking of Web Documents using Semantic Similarity (2013 )
-Junzuo Lai, Robert H. Deng, Chaowen Guan, and Jian Weng
5. Hybrid and Integrated Intelligent System for Load Demand Prediction (2013 )
-B.Islam, Z. Baharudin*, Q.Raza, P. Nallagownden
6. Store-Load-Branch (SLB) Predictor: A Compiler Assisted Branch Prediction for Data Dependent Branches (2013 )
-M. Umar, Farooq Khubaib, Lizy K. John
9. Privacy Preserving Association Rules in Unsecured Distributed Environment Using Cryptography (2013 )
-Ashish C. Patel! , Udai Pratap Rao2, Dhiren R. Patee
10. An analysis of suitable parameters for efficiently applying K-means clustering to large TCPdump data set using Hadoop framework (2013 )
-Jakrarin Therdphapiyanak , Krerk Piromsopa
18. Applying Correlation Threshold on Apriori Algorithm (2013)
-Anand H.S. ,Vinodchandra S.S.
20. Mining Generalized Fuzzy Association Rules from Web Logs (2010)
21. Web User Clustering Analysis based on KMeans Algorithm (2010)
- linHuaXu , HongLiu
22. Web Usage Data Clustering using Dbscan algorithm and Set similarities (2010)
- K.Santhisree , Dr A. Damodaram , S.Appaji , D.NagarjunaDevi
23. Web Object Block Mining Based on Tag Similarity (2010)
-Rui Liu1, Rui Xiong2, Kun Gao3
24. A Method for Privacy Preserving Mining of Association Rules based on Web Usage Mining (2010)
-Wang Yan , Le Jiajin , Huang Dongmei
25. An Approach in Web Content Mining for Clustering Web Pages (2010)
-R. Etemadi1 , N. Moghaddam2
26. A Distributed Text Mining System for Online Web Textual Data Analysis (2010)
- Bin Zhou, Yan Jia
27. Analysis of the possible application of Data Mining, Text Mining and Web Mining in Business Intelligent Systems (2010)
- T. Atanasova, M. Kasheva., S. Sulova and J. Vasilev
28. Web usage mining based on WAN user's behaviors (2010)
- Hao Yan, Bo Zhang, Yibo Zhang, Fang Liu, Zhenming Lei
29. Fuzzy self-organizing maps for data mining with incomplete data sets
-Shidong YU, Hang LI , QiXU Xianfeng WU
31. Knowledge Discovery and Retrieval on World Wide Web Using Web Structure Mining (2010)
-Sekhar Babu Boddu1, V.P Krishna Anne1, Rajesekhara Rao, Kurra2 , Durgesh Kumar Mishra
32. XML-based Data Mining Design and Implementation (2010)
-- Chen Qi , Hou Ming
35. A vertical format algorithm for mining frequent item sets
-- GUO Yi-ming , WANG Zhi-jun
36. A Comprehensive Survey of Data Mining-based Accounting-Fraud Detection Research (2010)
37. Linguistic object-oriented web-usage mining
---Tzung-Pei Hong a,*, Cheng-Ming Huang b, Shi-Jinn Horng
38. Intelligent Data Mining for Economic Prediction and Analysis (2007)
-Zhao Yongyi , Pan Qiang
- IEEE Publications :
IEEE produces 30% of the world's literature in the electrical and electronics engineering and computer science fields, publishing well over 100 peer-reviewed journals.
The published content in these journals as well as the content from several hundred annual conferences sponsored by the IEEE are available in the IEEE online digital library for subscription-based access and individual publication purchases.
In addition to journals and conference proceedings, the IEEE also publishes tutorials and the standards that are produced by its standardization committees.
- IEEE Educational activities :
The IEEE provides learning opportunities within the engineering sciences, research, and technology. The goal of the IEEE education programs is to ensure the growth of skill and knowledge in the electricity-related technical professions and to foster individual commitment to continuing education among IEEE members, the engineering and scientific communities, and the general public.
IEEE offers educational opportunities such as IEEE eLearning Library, the Education Partners Program, Standards in Education and Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
IEEE eLearning Library is a collection of online educational courses designed for self-paced learning. Education Partners, exclusive for IEEE members, offers on-line degree programs, certifications and courses at a 10% discount. The Standards in Education website explains what standards are and the importance of developing and using them. The site includes tutorial modules and case illustrations to introduce the history of standards, the basic terminology, their applications and impact on products, as well as news related to standards, book reviews and links to other sites that contain information on standards. Currently, twenty-nine states in the United States require Professional Development Hours (PDH) to maintain a Professional Engineering license, encouraging engineers to seek Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for their participation in continuing education programs. CEUs readily translate into Professional Development Hours (PDHs), with 1 CEU being equivalent to 10 PDHs. Countries outside the United States, such as South Africa, similarly require continuing professional development (CPD) credits, and it is anticipated that IEEE Expert Now courses will feature in the CPD listing for South Africa.
IEEE also sponsors a website designed to help young people understand better what engineering means, and how an engineering career can be made part of their future. Students of age 8 -- 18, parents, and teachers can explore the site to prepare for an engineering career, ask experts engineering-related questions, play interactive games, explore curriculum links, and review lesson plans. This website also allows students to search for accredited engineering degree programs in Canada and the United States; visitors are able to search by state/province/territory, country, degree field, tuition ranges, room and board ranges, size of student body, and location (rural, suburban, or urban).
- IEEE Standards and development process :
Standards and development process
IEEE is one of the leading standards-making organizations in the world. IEEE performs its standards making and maintaining functions through the IEEE Standards Association (IEEE-SA). IEEE standards affect a wide range of industries including: power and energy, biomedical and healthcare, Information Technology (IT), telecommunications, transportation, nanotechnology, information assurance, and many more. In 2005, IEEE had close to 900 active standards, with 500 standards under development. One of the more notable IEEE standards is the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN group of standards which includes the IEEE 802.3 Ethernet standard and the IEEE 802.11 Wireless Networking standard.
- IEEE Membership and Member Grades :
Membership and member grades
Most IEEE members are electrical and electronics engineers, but the organization's wide scope of interests has attracted people in other disciplines as well (e.g., computer science, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, biology, physics, and mathematics).
An individual can join the IEEE as a student member, professional member, or associate member. In order to qualify for membership, the individual must fulfil certain academic or professional criteria and abide to the code of ethics and bylaws of the organization.
There are several categories and levels of IEEE membership and affiliation :
Student Members :
Student membership is available for a reduced fee to those who are enrolled in an accredited institution of higher education as undergraduate or graduate students in technology or engineering.
Ordinary or professional Membership requires that the individual have graduated from a technology or engineering program of an appropriately accredited institution of higher education or have demonstrated professional competence in technology or engineering through at least six years of professional work experience. An associate membership is available to individuals whose area of expertise falls outside the scope of the IEEE or who does not, at the time of enrollment, meet all the requirements for full membership. Students and Associates have all the privileges of members, except the right to vote and hold certain offices.
Society Affiliates :
Some IEEE Societies also allow a person who is not an IEEE member to become a Society Affiliate of a particular Society within the IEEE, which allows a limited form of participation in the work of a particular IEEE Society.
Senior Members :
Upon meeting certain requirements, a professional member can apply for Senior Membership, which is the highest level of recognition that a professional member can directly apply for. Applicants for Senior Member must have at least three letters of recommendation from Senior, Fellow, or Honorary members and fulfill other rigorous requirements of education, achievement, remarkable contribution, and experience in the field. The Senior Members are a selected group, and certain IEEE officer positions are available only to Senior (and Fellow) Members. Senior Membership is also one of the requirements for those who are nominated and elevated to the grade IEEE Fellow, a distinctive honor.
Fellow Members :
The Fellow grade of membership is the highest level of membership, and cannot be applied for directly by the member - instead the candidate must be nominated by others. This grade of membership is conferred by the IEEE Board of Directors in recognition of a high level of demonstrated extraordinary accomplishment.
Honorary Members :
Individuals who are not IEEE members but have demonstrated exceptional contributions, such as being a recipient of an IEEE Medal of Honor, may receive Honorary Membership from the IEEE Board of Directors.
Life Members and Life Fellows: Members who have reached the age of 65 and whose number of years of membership plus their age in years adds up to at least 100 are recognized as Life Members - and, in the case of Fellow members, as Life Fellows.
A solid working knowledge of productivity software and other IT tools has become a basic foundation for success in virtually any career. Beyond that, however, I don't think you can overemphasise the importance of having a good background in maths and science.....
"Every software system needs to have a simple yet powerful organizational philosophy (think of it as the software equivalent of a sound bite that describes the system's architecture)... A step in thr development process is to articulate this architectural framework, so that we might have a stable foundation upon which to evolve the system's function points. "
"All architecture is design but not all design is architecture. Architecture represents the significant design decisions that shape a system, where significant is measured by cost of change"
"The ultimate measurement is effectiveness, not efficiency "
"It is argued that software architecture is an effective tool to cut development cost and time and to increase the quality of a system. "Architecture-centric methods and agile approaches." Agile Processes in Software Engineering and Extreme Programming.
"Java is C++ without the guns, knives, and clubs "
"When done well, software is invisible"
"Our words are built on the objects of our experience. They have acquired their effectiveness by adapting themselves to the occurrences of our everyday world."
"I always knew that one day Smalltalk would replace Java. I just didn't know it would be called Ruby. "
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it."
"In 30 years Lisp will likely be ahead of C++/Java (but behind something else)"
"Possibly the only real object-oriented system in working order. (About Internet)"
"Simple things should be simple, complex things should be possible. "
"Software engineering is the establishment and use of sound engineering principles in order to obtain economically software that is reliable and works efficiently on real machines."
"Model Driven Architecture is a style of enterprise application development and integration, based on using automated tools to build system independent models and transform them into efficient implementations. "
"The Internet was done so well that most people think of it as a natural resource like the Pacific Ocean, rather than something that was man-made. When was the last time a technology with a scale like that was so error-free? The Web, in comparison, is a joke. The Web was done by amateurs. "
"Software Engineering Economics is an invaluable guide to determining software costs, applying the fundamental concepts of microeconomics to software engineering, and utilizing economic analysis in software engineering decision making. "
"Ultimately, discovery and invention are both problems of classification, and classification is fundamentally a problem of finding sameness. When we classify, we seek to group things that have a common structure or exhibit a common behavior. "
"Perhaps the greatest strength of an object-oriented approach to development is that it offers a mechanism that captures a model of the real world. "
"The entire history of software engineering is that of the rise in levels of abstraction. "
"The amateur software engineer is always in search of magic, some sensational method or tool whose application promises to render software development trivial. It is the mark of the professional software engineer to know that no such panacea exist "
Core Values ?Agile And Scrum Based Architecture
Agile software development is a group of software development methods based on iterative and incremental development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration.....more
Core Values ?Total quality management
Total Quality Management / TQM is an integrative philosophy of management for continuously improving the quality of products and processes. TQM is based on the premise that the quality of products and .....more
Core Values ?Design that Matters
We are more than code junkies. We're a company that cares how a product works and what it says to its users. There is no reason why your custom software should be difficult to understand.....more
Core Values ?Expertise that is Second to None
With extensive software development experience, our development team is up for any challenge within the Great Plains development environment. our Research works on IEEE international papers are consider....more
Core Values ?Solutions that Deliver Results
We have a proven track record of developing and delivering solutions that have resulted in reduced costs, time savings, and increased efficiency. Our clients are very much ....more
Core Values ?Relentless Software Testing
We simply dont release anything that isnt tested well. Tell us something cant be tested under automation, and we will go prove it can be. We create tests before we write the complementary production software......more
Core Values ?Unparalled Technical Support
If a customer needs technical support for one of our products, no-one can do it better than us. Our offices are open from 9am until 9pm Monday to Friday, and soon to be 24hours. Unlike many companies, you are able to....more
Core Values ?Impressive Results
We have a reputation for process genius, fanatical testing, high quality, and software joy. Whatever your business, our methods will work well in your field. We have done work in Erp Solutions ,e-commerce, Portal Solutions,IEEE Research....more
Why Choose Us ?
The intellectual commitment of our development team is central to the leonsoft ability to achieve its mission: to develop principled, innovative thought leaders in global communities.Read More
Today's most successful enterprise applications were once nothing more than an idea in someone's head. While many of these applications are planned and budgeted from the beginning.Read More
We constantly strive to redefine the standard of excellence in everything we do. We encourage both individuals and teams to constantly strive for developing innovative technologies....Read More
If our customers are the foundation of our business, then integrity is the cornerstone. Everything we do is guided by what is right. We live by the highest ethical standards.....Read More